A Page At A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
A Page At A Time Store
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:26 am
Gallery

TGIF...any plans for today Empty

TGIF...any plans for today

4 posters

Go down

TGIF...any plans for today Empty TGIF...any plans for today

Post by Holly Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:10 pm

Well I am sooooo thrilled it is finally FRIDAY! I get an extra hour sleep on Fridays as DD doesn't have pre-school and it is finally Halloween and tomight we can get that over with and life can get back to normal! LOL What plans do you have for today?

I am heading out to scrap in about an hour (has to warm up some inside and I must give DD breakfast first)

I have a layout to finish and two cards to make all for another DT(Then get photos and sneaks of it all).....and then begin work on my stuff here...YOU gals are going to LOVE the kit!!!!!! Twisted Evil

I am always finished a few days before things are due and this month all the festivities just got in the way and slowed me down......I am not one to push things to the deadlines affraid

BUT soon I will be all finished and missing working with November projects! :cheers:
Holly
Holly
DT Co-coordinator

http://chippypieces.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

TGIF...any plans for today Empty Re: TGIF...any plans for today

Post by Robin G Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:40 pm

Well Holly, have fun scrapping! I need to take a nap before work (tonight), but now Jennifer posted the halloween sale at the store, so I'm going shopping!! Hope your halloween is fun!
Robin G
Robin G
Design Team

http://www.ohscrapblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskie Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:22 pm

Busy day here! We got out butts kicked at work today, but then again it is 70 outside!!

I spent half the morning on the phone with the insurance company so I'm ready to go get my surgery on Wednesday. I got fed up waiting on hold so when they got back on the phone I told them I couldn't hold anymore. They ended up calling me back with all my info!! I thought that was pretty sweet!!

No I have to run off and get all the kids, then go get groceries, then it's back to work. I have to do end of the month inventory tonight because Caitie has her first belt testing tomorrow for Taekwondo! She's scared, but I think she'll do just fine!

But...then after that, the weekend is mine to hopefully scrap!! It's been a long time since I've done anything I feel like I'm starting all over again!
Duskie
Duskie
Transparency

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymeh Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:18 am

I worked all day and now I have time to sit and scrap. We are laying low this Halloween which is okay by me...I have had a hard week!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE!

:witch: :pumpkin: :broom:
daisymeh
daisymeh
Writing Paper

http://www.scrappin-daisy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down